Tandematic Edge Guider allows extremely close pinning without mispins
- Latest sensor technology “sees” any color or configuration (stripes, patterns, etc.) without operator sensitively adjustment. Reflectors or below web targets are not required.
- Sensor operates in a zero dead-band mode for precise exact pinning.
- Servo-motor controlled ball screw (replacing rack & pinion) positions rail exactly at the position in response to sensor signal with zero backlash or overtravel.
- Maximum rail speed is > 200mm/s (vs. 120 mm/s of competitive models) for quickly accommodating fabric upset conditions (holes, seams, etc.). This rapid response virtually eliminates mispins.
- OPTIONAL – Pin waste controller located ~200 mm downstream from pinning point uses laser technology to ensure the pinned selvage remains at pre-set minimum regardless of changes in selvedge characteristics. Continuous operator adjustment is not required.